The Advantage Group, LLC
The Advantage Group was originally formed in 1990, with four member agencies, in an effort to offer our clients a wide range of insurance choices. Also, to have a stronger presence with the various insurance companies we represent.
Now, we have 16 member agencies with 23 sales and service offices conveniently located in the state of Washington. We represent over 44 major insurance companies able to cover all of your insurance and risk management needs.
Our goal as professional insurance agents is to offer competitive products, personal service, savings, and stability without losing quality in an ever changing financial risk world. Working closely together we are able to realize this goal through the Advantage Group, LLC.
Our vision is clear: To serve our customers effectively and efficiently through a dynamic distribution organization that leverages the strengths and local personalization of the individual member agencies. Our focus on relationships, earning mutual trust, and living our core values remain at the center of all our endeavors.
We deal with all customers, prospects, companies and agencies with the highest degree of integrity, fairness, honesty and professionalism. We work to do the “Right Thing” and encourage others to do the same
Our Core Values.
- We always speak the truth
- We focus on excellence in execution
- We provide customized solutions for customers – always driven by concentration on their best interest. We help solve problems related to risk transfer, coverage or accounts
- We focus on providing value to our customers by listening, understanding their needs and exceeding expectations
- We maintain a high standard of technical ability
- We are responsible for the performance of our book of business and developing carrier relationships. We conscientiously work to resolve issues
- We decide all issues upon merit
- We do not manipulate financial information, accounts, or commissions
- We completely and accurately portray the insured in all our submissions and renewals
- We disclose all pertinent information where there is a duty to do so
- We treat member agencies equally in administration of standards
- We treat all people with respect and dignity, equally, without regard for race, color, religion, ancestry, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology, age, national origin, parental status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical handicap.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Washington's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.