Important Topics For A Friday Harbor Business Insurance Renewal
There are many common renewal dates for commercial risks. July and January are two of the most common. July is just around the corner, so we thought we might share some of the topics which are important to review as part of your Friday Harbor business insurance renewal.
Big Picture Business Insurance Renewal Questions
What Has Changed In Your Friday Harbor Business?
These questions are important, as the resulting answers can change your risk, insurance program design, and ultimately your business insurance premiums.
- Have you added any new locations?
- Do you now sell, design or manufacture any new products?
- Did you update or remodel your facility?
- Did you make any investments in your business?
- Have you sold any personal property or equipment?
- Have there been any changes in ownership?
Other Important Business Insurance Renewal Questions
These are also important and can affect your premiums
- Have you added any employees?
- What are your projected sales for the next year?
- Are you planning on any changes with your commercial autos?
- Have you entered into any new leases or contracts?
- Have you designed protocols in the event of a cyber-breach?
- Have you added any security systems, including alarms, surveillance cameras, etc?
Business Insurance Coverages To Consider
We want our clients to be aware of business insurance coverage available to them. Here are a few of the important ones.
- Professional Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Bonds and Employee Dishonesty
Based in Friday Harbor, Safe Harbor Insurance is proud to serve the insurance needs of San Juan County and all of Washington. Let us help you find the right auto, home, life and commercial insurance to meet your personal needs. Contact us now for quick, competitive quotes