Every business, like a person, needs checkup from time to time. As your business grows or changes, your business insurance should respond accordingly. If your business changes, there could be the possibility that you may not have the right business insurance coverage, and that can lead to an uninsured claim.
What a business insurance check-up looks like
We will review your policies and compare them to your operations to make sure that you have the coverage that matches your risk. We will also review the following questions:
- Have you added any new locations?
- Do you now design, sell, or manufacture any new products?
- Did you update or remodel your facility?
- Did you make any investments in your business?
- Have you added transport or delivery services?
- Have you sold any personal property or equipment?
- Are you expanding your services and/or your client base?
- Have there been any changes in ownership?
Safe Harbor Insurance knows that in the Pacific Northwest, there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who live here! To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today.
Based in Friday Harbor, Safe Harbor Insurance is proud to serve the insurance needs of San Juan County and all of Washington. Let us help you find the right auto, home, life and commercial insurance to meet your personal needs. Contact us now for quick, competitive quotes!