Every business, like a person, needs checkup from time to time. As your business grows or changes, your business insurance should respond accordingly. If your business changes, there could be the possibility that you may not have the right business insurance coverage, and that can lead to an uninsured claim.
What a Friday Harbor business insurance check-up looks like
We will review your business insurance policies and compare them to your operations to make sure that you have the coverage that matches your risk. We will also review the following questions:
- Have you added any new locations?
- Do you now design, sell, or manufacture any new products?
- Did you update or remodel your facility?
- Did you make any investments in your business?
- Have you added transport or delivery services?
- Have you sold any personal property or equipment?
- Are you expanding your services and/or your client base?
- Have there been any changes in ownership?
Safe Harbor Insurance knows business in our communities – you can find our offices in Friday Harbor, and our clients all around WA. As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business. We’re proud members of the Friday Harbor marketplace, and we’re committed to being an advocate for you and your business in times of need.