We are always searching for ways to help our clients save money on their auto insurance. Saving money on car insurance is a relatively quick way to lower the cost of operating your car, and can be accomplished with a quick phone call to Safe Harbor Insurance. There are many ways to lower your insurance costs without eliminating needed coverage. Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Use an independent agent to provide a quote. We are independent and has access to many markets that provide competitive premiums.
- Many insurers offer discounts if you have some of the following features on your car:
- Anti-lock brakes
- Airbags (driver/passenger, driver/passenger/rear seat, side impact, etc.)
- Automatic seat belts
- Anti-theft device (active or passive)
- Daytime running lights
- Multi-vehicle discount (if you have more than one vehicle on the policy).
- You can receive discounts if you combine your home and auto with the same carrier.
- Good student discount.
- Good driver discounts.
- Consider raising your collision and comprehensive deductibles if your vehicles are older.
- Customer loyalty- if you stay with a company for a period of time, you can receive discounts each year.
- Maintain good credit. Credit scores have an impact on your premiums.
- Drive safely and don’t get tickets.
- Consider insurance when making your car purchase. Some vehicles are more expensive to insure.
As your independent agent, Safe Harbor is here to help you find the best possible combination of price and coverage.Safe Harbor Insurance is a locally-owned agency that combines small town service with big city variety to find you the very best personalized coverage. Serving the San Juans and all of the Pacific Northwest since 1980.