November 1, 2015 is the start of open enrollment for individuals in Friday harbor and all of Washington to secure health insurance. The first step in choosing health insurance for your family is finding a good broker. A broker is a salesperson who has a state license to sell and service contracts of multiple health plans or insurers. The benefits of using an insurance broker makes it worthwhile in almost any situation. And the good news is that it does not cost you anymore.
Health Insurance Tips
- We can help you obtain coverage through the exchanges and private markets
- Use an independent agent like – We have access to many markets and special programs.
- Look at several plans- Each plan offers different levels of coverage.
- Consider any dependents- If you have children under age 26 without health insurance coverage through an employer; the law permits them to be on your insurance.
- Review all providers- You may want to make sure your primary care physician is in network.
- Determine what you need vs. what you want- Determine what you need and focus on that.
- Consider deductibles- Plan premiums can vary with high deductibles; this may save you considerable dollars.
A healthy body is a happy body, and there’s no better way to preserve your health and your family’s health than with a health insurance policy from Safe Harbor Insurance.
Let’s face it, medical treatments aren’t cheap. Without health insurance coverage you could end up paying off medical bills for the rest of your life. Safe Harbor Insurance can help you find an affordable healthcare plan that’s right for you. Call 360-378-2949 and talk with one of our friendly agents today to learn more.