The Safe Harbor Insurance Referral Program
It’s no secret that word spreads quickly in a small town—and word-of-mouth is our most effective way of growing our business! Your referrals are extremely valuable to us, so we want to thank you by giving back to the community we all love. We’re passionate about supporting local charitable efforts. That’s why we’re excited to launch a new referral giving program:
For every referral we receive, we will donate $10 to our charity of the quarter!
What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we get a request for a quote from someone saying you recommended us. They don’t even have to become a client!
We also plan community events to benefit our chosen charities and other causes we care about.
We will announce events here on our Blog and on our Facebook page, so be sure to keep an eye out! Any proceeds from these events will be added to our donation and presented to the charity organization at the end of the quarter.
2016 Charities of the Quarter:
2017 Charities of the Quarter:
- 1st Quarter – San Juan Island Family Resource Center
- 2nd Quarter – KWIAHT Center for the Historical Ecology of the Salish Sea
- 3rd Quarter – San Juan Island School District
- 4th Quarter – Meals on Wheels
2018 Charities of the Quarter:
- 1st Quarter – Island Haven Animal Sanctuary
- 2nd Quarter – San Juan Island Prevention Coalition
- 3rd Quarter – San Juan Historical Society and Museum
- 4th Quarter – Funhouse Commons
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Washington's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.